Learn the answer to one of questions I am asked the most: Where do I find Private Lenders?
Episode 30 Quote of the Day: “Money is usually attracted, not pursued.” – Jim Rohn
WHAT YOU’LL EARN ON THIS EPISODE:
The Usual Suspects of Money Sources
1 – Hard Money Lenders (seriously, they can be an amazing asset to a fledgling investor)
2 – Banks: Mortgage, Biz Loan, HELOC, signature loan, portfolio
3 – Family and Friends (Are you sure about this? – Caveat Emptor)
4 – Social Functions – (Highly Recommended)
- Real Estate Investment Association (REIA) meetings
- Meet Up groups
- Self-Directed IRA custodian events
- Mentor/Coach sponsored events
- Nationwide Guru Seminars (think Ron LeGrand, Robert Kiyosaki, Than Merrill, etc
- the Private Lender Podcast events (COMING SOON!!)
Get 25% off your Quest IRA Expo tickets with promo code: BakerExpo
Click the image below to purchase your tickets!
Be sure to attend the next meeting of. . . . . .
Hosted by Landon Rothstein & Ray Sasser
Where Deals Get Done!
Please donate to the Texas 100 and make sure owner finance rights are understood and upheld!
Click the Image/Link Below!!